The Letters Flash Cards ABC education app for iOS (and Android) helps your PreK and K children and students learn their letters through visual, written and audio cues from A to Z. Features in-app activity pages to trace letters as well as the ability to print out. The flash cards include uppercase and lowercase letters following correct font from schools. It also features narration and tap repeat or tap for pronunciation only.
These skill drill letters A through Z flash cards are perfect for letter recognition and alphabet skills … skill building and test prep!
- Narration or Read to me: Follow along with proper pronunciation of the ABCs as well as visually see the letter and correlating image such as A fort apple. Tap again to repeat pronunciation.
- Tap or I’ll read: For more advanced children, this allows them to read to themselves or out loud as well as tap the page for audio queues to reinforce the learning process!
- Coloring Activity Pages: Get interactive with your learning with in-app coloring activity pages for tracing letters within the app! Also use these activities to test the child’s progress.
- Printable Activity Pages: Print out the activity pages to help trace letters for even more hands-on learning!
Letters Flash Cards 123:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools.